If something unexpected happens while on your snowmobile, a Snowmobile Insurance policy through Langlois Insurance Agency will make it easy for you to get back on your snowmobile as soon as possible. We offer insurance policies that protect you, your passenger, and your snowmobile. Langlois Insurance Agency can find you the most appropriate and affordable coverage in Illinois.
Langlois Insurance Agency offers experienced and beginners Snowmobile Insurance policies and the coverage includes:
- Collision – Helps pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your vehicle rolls over. Some policies include coverage for safety apparel. Collision coverage can be required if your vehicle is financed or leased.
- Comprehensive – Helps pay for damage to your vehicle not caused by collision. Examples include: damage or loss due to theft, vandalism, falling objects, fire, storms, flood and certain other disasters. Comprehensive also covers custom parts and equipment.
- Property damage – Damage caused to another person’s property.
- Bodily injury – Helps pay for damages to your vehicle if it is damaged in an accident with an underinsured, uninsured or unidentified driver. Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage also helps pay your medical costs and your passengers’ medical costs if an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver results in injury. This coverage may also pay for lost wages and other damages. Coverage varies from state to state and is required in some states.
- Uninsured motorist – Damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders.
Depending on your state and provider, Accessory Coverage may be included at no additional charge when Comprehensive or Collision Coverage is purchased. Generally, at least $1,000 of Accessory Coverage is provided, but this amount varies by state. In some states, additional Accessory Coverage may be purchased up to a total limit of $30,000.
For more information on Snowmobile Insurance in Illinois, contact Langlois Insurance Agency at 800-914-1296 or fill out our form above for a Free online insurance Quote today.