Business Owners Policy
A Business Owner’s Insurance policy is an insurance package that includes property and liability coverage to protect every aspect of your business. It is generally designed to cover the needs of small to medium sized companies, and is not suitable for larger businesses. Because a BOP is a package policy, Langlois Insurance Agency is able to offer it at a very reasonable rate.
Typically a Business Owners policy may include the following coverage:
- Property Insurance including buildings, equipment, and inventory.
- Business Interruption Insurance. If your business is unable to produce revenue due to halted operations, this type of coverage will offset lost profits or continue paying your owed expenses.
- Casualty or Liability protection. This product will secure your business from harm caused by your employees or faulty products to other people.
- Crime Insurance. If your business is robbed, burglarized, or vandalized in any way, Crime Insurance will kick in. It will also cover losses due to employee theft and/or embezzlement.
- Liability Insurance. Lawsuits are common and judgments are high. Therefore, protecting your business with Liability Insurance coverage will give you peace of mind knowing that your company and its assets are safe.
- Vehicle Insurance. Your business may have one car or a fleet of vehicles. Commercial Auto Insurance coverage will cover your company’s vehicles for any accidents that may arise.
If you would like an analysis of your business’s current insurance coverage, or would like to secure a Business Owners Insurance policy right away, Langlois Insurance Agency can help. We will find you the best coverage available so you can feel secure. Contact us for a free consultation.